Olga A. Bodrova, PhD, MBA
HR and Organizational Development expert and consultant,
business school lecturer, business trainer, career coach.
HR MBA Program Lead at The MIRBIS Business School, Moscow
business lecturer in The IBS Business School at The Plekhanov's Academy, Moscow.
Over 15 years work experience as a HR executive:
- Cifra Odin JSC (telecommunications), HR and Organizational Development Director.
- NetByNet JSC (telecommunications, Megafon Group), HR and Organizational Development Director.
- Effortel JSC (telecommunications), HR and Organizational Development Director.
- Moscow Efes Brewery JSC, Moscow Plant HR manager.
- Komkor TV JSC, AKADO brand, (telecommunications ), HR Director.
- Lafarge Group, VoskressenstCement JSC, (cement production) – Plant HR manager, Regional HR BP in the Moscow Representative Office.
Consulting and interim HR management projects
- OMB - Medical Equipment and Service
- Yaroslavlteleset JSC – telecom
- Kopernik Investment Group – investments and real estate management
- Grupa Allegro Sp. z o.o. (Molotok.ru) – IT, Internet auction
- SFT GROUP – pulp holding
- Thunderbird – The Garvin School of International Management (USA), CBSD, Moscow, Maximizing Human Capital,
- Higher Commercial School (Moscow) in collaboration with the International European Management Institute (France), Executive Master of Business Administration.
- The Komi Teachers’ Training University, teacher of English.
- PhD (labor economics) ,
- The Doctor’s thesis “The Remuneration System Development through Job Grading”, 2008.
- Research «Labour Relations and Pre-Trial ways to settlement of Labour Conflicts in Foreign Countries”, The Russian State Tourism and service University, 2010.
Trainings and secondments:
- Lafarge, Paris, France
- Lafarge, Frankfurt, Germany
- Lafarge, Lyon, France
- NNR Group, Denmark
- TMR Group, Great Britain
- English – fluent, German, French – basic